Lancome bloggers brunch

May 06, 2016

I had the unbelievable luck to be part of the first Lancome event in Slovenia. I was honestly so thrilled and excited when I received the invitation, I barely could hold back my tears. The event was in Lolita where they prepared a lovely brunch for us with food, sweets, coffee and juices to celebrate the new launches. The lovely PR ladies came all the way from Zagreb with goodie bags, dozens of the new Lancome Juicy shakers and even a photo booth. We had a really lovely tie with a lot of jokes and funny photos. 

The most talked about product on the event was of course the Juicy shaker, which is something incredibly fun, but I will talk about it more in my next post. I really want to thank to Lancome and Loreal lux for inviting me and I hope I will see the girls again.








Me 
Cherrycolors, AleksandraRose, me (photo by Uniqapoly)

Thank you for reading 
Ps: Let me know if you want to see whats in my goodie bag
Don't forget to share this posts and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe