New by Lancome

May 27, 2016


If you read my last post you would know that I have attended a really special event to me, the first Lancome bloggers brunch. It was their first event in Slovenia and I am still so happy I was part of it. Yet again Thank you for inviting me. Of course after the event came slowly to the end, we received a small bag full with some new products that just have lunched not long ago. So today I wanted to give you a look at the products. 

First launched product is the Miracle cushion foundation. It is basically and foundation in a cushion, the benefit of this foundation is, that it gives you the perfect natural finish. This kind of foundations are the hottest trend form Korea at the moment, and just have hit the European market. You can get them at FeelUnique for 25€, They are definitely worth checking out. Also I have mine in the shade 03 but they were so nice to give us an refill wish is bit lighter. 

The second one Lancome Energie De Vie and smoothing and glowing boosting liquid care. Which is basically a day moisturiser in a serum like consistency. It is really light weighted on the skin, yet I didn't had time nor space on my face to fully try it out. Again, you can find it at FeelUnique for 37€.

The most talked and raved about product of the day and the past two months is the Juicy Shaker. The cute lip cocktail shakers are the most adorable thing I have seen by any brand so far, they just launched 7 colours and each colour has a different scent. The most sold one is Mel melon which we received in our goodie bag, and let me tell you, the scent is just wow!! How to use this shakes is to: shake it, twist it and love it.  If you want to buy it, remember, it is an lip oil with just a hint of pigment. You will not get a full pigment out of it, also it can't be used as a blush. You can get it here for 24€


Shake it!
Twist it!
Love it! 

Let me know which product you'd like to try!! 
Don't forget to share this posts and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe