September favorites

October 03, 2016


It feels nostalgic to write a favorites post again, after all it has been a while. I decided to write a monthly favorites list because I noticed, how little I shared with you all the products I have been loving.

LANCOME BOOSTING GLOW
My go to daily moisturizer. I received it at the Lancome event, way back in May. But I haven't used it until summer started. The green bottle of goodness is a serum like moisturizer, because it becomes sticky; it's also a great primer for your makeup.

RIMMEL LIPSTICK 08
The first Rimmel product I bought were of course a bunch of lipsticks, all from the famous Kate Moss range. From all the reds, this pink/mauve lipstick really got to me. On days when I just don't feel for dramatic lips I pick up this. It's really wearable and comfortable on the lips. The only thing that bothers me is the extremly strong scent. 

Avon Ultra Beauty lip stylo Eternal Flame
I am blown away by this beautiful true red colour form Avon. You know me I love  red, berry and vampy shades. But this is one of the prettiest shades of red I have wore in a long time. The thin shape of the lip style gives a nice sharp line, and the buttery formula is to die for!!!!

Golden Rose Liquid matte lipstick 10
Now I might be supper late to the liquid matte lipstick party, but I did make it here, right?  The Golden Rose liquid lipstick is beautiful. In the tube it looks like a nude color but on the lips it actually looks gray! My mind was blown away. It dries completely matte, but it's not kiss proof as it claims to be. How ever once the lipstick is on, it doesn't come off that easy.

I hoped you enjoyed this short post. This are my favorites of September. What are yours? And have you tried any of these products?






Left to right: 
Golden Rose liquid lipstick (shade 10)
Rimmel Kate Moss (shade 08)
Avon ultra beauty (shade Eternal flame)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe