Hello Autumn

September 23, 2016


It's finally here, my favorite time of the year, Autumn. I have been waiting for this season since it ended last year. It brings back so many awesome memories, like going to school for the first time, or going to high school. Ahhh those freshman years. But this year I am going to collage and I can't wait. Yes, I am the nerdy girl who can't wait to go back to school. Lame, I know.
Anyway, Autumn is the best and the pretties time of the year. The leaves change colors, the temperatures fall, your wardrobe is full of sweaters,scarfs, hats and parkas. Everything is cinnamon and pumpkin spiced; it's the time when you go picking apples and grapes; and take the beautiful, relaxing walks through the forest. Roasting chestnuts, apples and marshmallows is in our family in  October always on schedule.

One of my favorite memories is probably, sitting in a bar after school with my classmates and friends drinking mulled wine, chit-chating and doing homework. And between the brakes me and my classmate went to the store to buy instant ramen soup and headed to our favorite local, where the barman would boil the water for us and pour it on our ramen soup.

I can't wait to light up the best autumn candle and enjoy my books, hopefully this year I will spent more time at our weekend house by the open fire. Maybe even have a sip of hot chocolate. Looking back at the good memories and creating new ones is the definition of Autumn.
I would love to know your favorite thing to do in this time of year. Tell me about them in the comments, I can't wait to read them all!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe