Review: Kiko Milano - Luscious cream lipstick

April 10, 2016

I have ordered these lipstick quite a while ago from the Kiko Milano site, but because I asked Ajda from Nyxsbeautyblog order it for me, I haven't got them till recently. Originally I have asked her to order three, but one was sadly out of stock. As I said, the order was placed and since than, I actually forgot which shades I picked out, so when I open them I spent a good 5 minutes admiring them. I picked them out in the shades 511 and 524. Honestly, I barely stopped myself from swatching them imminently. Beauty


As the name tells they are super creamy, yet strongly pigmented, which is the winner for me. also when I swatches them on my hand and tried to remove them afterwards, I noticed they left quite a stain on my skin. Of course the darker the colour, the stronger the stain. They do have a slight scent to them, but it's barely noticeable. In my opinion they smell sugar cake icing (nooom!!).


The shade 511 is almost a true red shade. It's that kind of a shade that would fit literately, anyone.It has just the right pigmentation and it lasts forever on your lips.Out of every single red shade in my lipstick collection I have nothing like these. 524 is a mix of silver, grey and purple. It is one of a kind colour and it's absolutely stunning. Honestly, I would wear this colour everywhere! Needless to say that I am completely in love with these.




I am highly recommending any Kiko Milano lipsticks. They are high quality and worth the money. By teh way they are supper affordable (about 6€) , however the shipping to Slovenia is expensive. So I rather recommend you to order together with a friend so you can split the shipping costs, or take a road trip to the brand new Kiko store in Graz. I hope you have enjoyed this posts as much as I enjoyed writing it. I absolutely love writing lip product reviews, so if you want more just let me know. 


Don't forget to share this posts and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe